Using BIM workflows has been one of the biggest advantages of IDEA StatiCa and has helped our customers to save time and minimize errors. In this webinar, we demonstrate how IDEA StatiCa interacts with SCIA and how to design, reinforce and code-check a reinforced concrete beam with openings in IDEA StatiCa Detail by using the newly developed Continuous Stress Field Method or CSFM.
We will focus on the design and code-checking of dapped end beams, featuring an opening, from a global model in SCIA Engineer. During the webinar, we will show you how to export the model from SCIA Engineer to the IDEA StatiCa interface where the check of a cross-section of the beam in IDEA StatiCa Beam and RCS, together with the reinforcement design, will be performed. After that, we will export the beam to IDEA StatiCa Detail, where the opening will be added and the discontinuities will be analyzed. Join the webinar and learn about:
- How to export a global model from SCIA Engineer to IDEA StatiCa
- How to reinforce and code-check the B-region using the RCS app
- How to model an opening in a dapped end beam
- How to reinforce and analyze the D-region of the beam using the Detail app
- Interpretation of results
- CSFM method