Join us on Wednesday, 28th of April 2021 at 10:00am (BST) or 5:00pm (BST)
Learn more about:
- What is new in the 21.0 release of IDEA StatiCa
- How we decreased the Connection design calculation time by 30%
- New check possibilities for concrete members and cross-sections
- The Viewer can now export hundreds of connections in one go from
- New user portal to manage your license and solve cases quicker
- And much more!
The new IDEA StatiCa version 21.0 will be released in the last week of April. Join us on April 28 for a release webinar to see what is new in connection design and concrete analysis. We also have a new application ready for you!
The projects worldwide are getting more complex, deadlines are getting shorter, and everything is moving to digital much faster than we thought a year ago. IDEA StatiCa is keeping up the pace; version 21.0 is the best one we have ever had, no matter if you are a steel connection designer, consulting engineer, fabrication specialist, or bridge engineer.
What is new in Steel?
Updated CBFEM solver
- 30% faster calculation times
- More accurate modeling of hollow sections connection
- A new set of verifications and guidelines to interpret results between versions
Connection design improvements
- Top of steel modeling options; the relative position of members
- Fatigue analysis – nominal stress
- AISC code-compliance update, new seismic connection templates
- Extended anchorage formulas
- And much more!
Bulk selection with Viewer
- The Viewer can now export multiple connections from CAD/BIM applications in one go
Steel member design without limits
- New application Member is going LIVE – it designs general steel members including connections (the application Connection is embedded in it)
- Structural engineer no longer has to estimate the effects of the boundary conditions and can analyze and check members of any topology and loading
- Ability to analyze imperfections, large deformations (2nd order), non-linearities, torsion and warping
What is new in Concrete?
Design enhancements in RCS and Detail
- Fire resistance of slender columns
- Extension of stiffness calculation
- Improvement of interaction check
- Updated crack width check
- CSFM analysis speed improvements
New workflows with IDEA StatiCa Member
- The New application Member is going LIVE. It designs concrete members with complex cross-sections and has the application RCS embedded in it.
- All ULS and SLS checks for critical beams and frames of varying topologies, including capacity, shear, torsion, interaction, stress limitation, and crack width