IDEA StatiCa UK is extremely proud to become Industry member of the British Constructional Steelwork Association Limited (BCSA), which is the national organisation for the steel construction industry.
Industry Members are those principal companies involved in the direct supply to all or some Members of components, materials or products.
The principal objectives of BCSA are:
- Promotes the interests of the industry and the use of steel in construction
- Provides members with professional advice
- Provides members with opportunities to meet and discuss matters of common interest
- Promotes the capabilities and expertise of the industry to specifiers, clients, contractors,
educational establishments and the press
- Helps specifiers and clients achieve cost-effective solutions through technical excellence
- Organises seminars and courses
- Publishes technical publications
- Represents members’ interests to government, local government, public bodies and professional institutions
IDEA StatiCa UK is already supplying software to many steelwork contractors (including all Top 10 companies in the UK), and joining the BCSA is a big step forward, that will allow us to strengthen even more our cooperation with other members, and emphasize our commitment and role as a reliable supplier of software solutions for the steelwork sector.
For more information about the BCSA, please click here: https://www.steelconstruction.org/