Version 23.1 introduces numerous innovative steel and concrete features, which have been developed through invaluable customer feedback and our constant dedication to pushing the boundaries of structural design. This update aims to optimize efficiency and cost-effectiveness, whilst your valuable time and resources is saved.
For steel, error checks and reporting were carried out on welds, load positions, and detailed checks. The new input wizard and rigorous support selection features in IDEA StatiCa Member give you the ability to input data much more quickly and with fewer errors. The fire design of IDEA StatiCa connection also includes calculating the temperature automatically, ensuring comprehensive and accurate analysis for enhanced safety and efficiency.
The application has been enhanced to produce IFC files, this advancement empowers structural engineers to seamlessly exchange their connection designs. Through our cloud-based application, Connection Library, which stands as the largest global repository of steel connections, users can effortlessly retrieve and recycle connection files using the desktop application.
Our solution for the structural design of concrete walls and details has undergone a comprehensive user interface transformation. This includes a fresh look for icons and ribbons, the addition of new modeling commands, improved 3D scene visualization, and an expanded set of reporting options. These enhancements collectively result in a more efficient workflow, allowing you to work faster and with greater ease.
– Welds – autodesign, input, warnings, visualization (since patch 23.0.2)
– Shear force position input and visualization (since patch 23.0.5)
– Warning for welds and bolts connecting the same plates (since patch 23.0.4)
– Filler plate (packing plate) recognition (since patch 23.0.3)
– Detailing improvements for bolts and welds in Eurocode (since patch 23.0.2)
– Limitations to checks of anchors (since patch 23.0.2)
– AISC steel and bolt grade materials for AISC360-22 (since patch 23.0.04)
– Interaction code-check advancements in RCS (since patch 23.0.2)
BIM links offer wide range of benefits, for example minimizing time, reducing the occurrence of copy-paste errors, and resolving data transfer challenges. With version 23.1, we can now access our BIM link with SDS2 by Allplan, in addition to an IDEA StatiCa plugin for the Rhino Grasshopper tool.
– IDEA StatiCa Grasshopper Plugin
– BIM Link with SDS2 by Allplan
– UX features in parametric design (since patch 23.0.2)
– BIMApi solution for AXIS VM 7, Robot Structural Analysis ( since patch 23.0.1)
– API/developer documentation website
– Check the compatibility with your software in the list of supported versions in 23.1
To aid our users to master IDEA StatiCa, we have given the campus a facelift, resulting to a self-paced e-learning courses, each phase of course with option of obtaining professional-level certification.