If you are a structural engineer and passionate about software, you are the right person for this job!
Your role will be to help us increase the sales revenue by working with potential customers, demonstrate our solutions and develop/maintain relationships with Consulting Engineering practices and Steel Fabricators to create mindshare and generate demand for the IDEA StatiCa solutions.
It will provide you the opportunity to work with some of the biggest engineering firms in the UK that are either customer or potential customers, and also with industry associations / influencers to further increase brand awareness.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, based at our London office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming requests and working with leads to generate opportunitites
- Arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers.
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa solutions to prospects
- Manage and control sales process to achieve predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business.
- Obtain customer feedback, valuable for improving our products, and communicate this with our development team.
General skills and experience:
- Civil or structural engineering background
- Keen interest in software products for structural engineering
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in the construction and/or a sales role, will be added in advantage
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative – and with a level of confidence to fit quickly into a team
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10
- Good IT skills
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
- 40 Hours/week
- Competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- 25 days annual leave – none to be taken in 3-month probation period
- Opportunity for the role to evolve/develop
- Friendly office environment
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today! Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org