Digital Marketing & Operations Executive (London)
We’re currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and intuitive Digital Marketing & Operations Executive to join our fun and dynamic team in London and be part of one of the most fast-growing software companies with global presence. You will be closely working with the management and have the opportunity to play a critical role within the sales and marketing functions of the business.
As Digital Marketing & Operations Executive you will be responsible for the day to day management of all digital marketing operations and for the company website content. You will manage the CRM data, including orders and invoices, run targeted outbound campaigns, providing analysis and reports on CRM data.
The role is ideally suited to a candidate with very good IT skills, a strong grasp of data, and a desire to move higher in the hierarchy. It will require an individual with a good, logical approach to their work and who understands the importance of good clear communication in dealing with, our customers and internal colleagues – in the office and worldwide.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Supporting outbound activities and campaigns, creating prospect lists and setting up campaigns
- Accounting tasks such as invoicing, payment tracking
- Dealing with orders/deliveries
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Maintaining the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Analysing and reporting on leads, prospects, customers, campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
General skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position (existing knowledge of the construction industry not essential although obviously beneficial)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to perform under pressure are essential, as is the ability to work using their own initiative.
- Ability to develop and modernize processes
- Very good IT systems knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite (including admin tasks)
- A good understanding of the principles and working of digital marketing (CRM, SEO, paid media, analytics).
- Strong project management skills.
- Track record of using technology and data insights to help brands connect with customers.
- A creative mindset, contributing new ideas and able interpret situations to overcome challenges
- Familiarity with web design
- 40 Hours/week
- Competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- Opportunity for the role to evolve/develop
- Possibility for hybrid work