We’re currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and intuitive Sales/Office Administrator to join our fun and dynamic team in London and be part of one of the most fast-growing software companies with global presence. You will be closely working with the management and have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the business. The role is ideally suited to a candidate with very good IT skills, seeking a challenging varied role within a busy office and will require an individual with a good, logical approach to their work and who understands the importance of good clear communication in dealing with, our customers and internal colleagues – in the office and worldwide.
Responsibilities typically include:
- Accounting tasks such as invoicing, payment tracking
- Supporting our Internal Sales team
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Organising company events or conferences
- Dealing with orders/deliveries
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the office run smoothly
- The ideal candidate will have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Sales/Administrator position. – Existing knowledge of the engineering industry is not essential although obviously beneficial
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to perform under pressure are essential, as is the ability to work using their own initiative.
- Attention to excellent customer service, combined with a flexible approach to our customer demands is key to the dynamics of this busy company.
- Ability to develop and modernize processes
- Very good IT systems knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite (including admin tasks)
Would be highly appreciated:
- Very good knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Good understanding of GDPR and other safety matters
- Previous experience in the software industry
- 40 Hours/week
- Competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- 25 days annual leave – none to be taken in 3-month probation period
- Opportunity for the role to evolve/develop
- Friendly office environment
- Possibility for partial homeworking
Sales Engineer (Ireland)